Leonardo ACONE | Curriculum
Leonardo ACONE Curriculum
- Confirmed researcher (M-PED/02) at the DISUFF Department in Salerno’s University, in role since October1,2006.
- Holder, in 2000, of a scholarship for improvement and research abroad, he studied in deep issues relating to literature, music and arts at the University of Paris 8 and the Sorbonne in Paris in the biennium 2000/2001.
- In 2004 he obtained the title of Doctor of Research in Italian Studies (The literature between historical and geographical areas and disciplinary interference ).
- In 2004 and 2005 He was the holder of a post-doctoral scholarship for research activities.
- Alongside studies and deepenings relative to the nineteenth century of Italian literary context – also in the peripheral aspects of southern romantic experiences – he performs activities of research in the field of artistic comparison, with particular reference to literature and music of the Romantic period.
- Pianist-Concert Player active nationally and internationally for over twenty years, he regularly gives interdisciplinary lessons-concert and master classes ,as a speaker and musician, deepening the various intersections about the relations between literature and music.
- He also deals with children’s literature, discipline with respect to which he opened a frontage of studies on the relations between children's literature and Italian literature.
- He has held the teachings of Italian literature and children’s literature ,at the Faculty of Education Science , since 2006; he was also the holder of the activities of language Lab. , writing Lab. and linguistic-literary Lab.
- He is a member of the teaching staff of the Doctorate of research in "Scienze della comunicazione, sociologia, teorie e storia delle istituzioni, ricerca educativa, corporeitÃ didattiche, tecnologie e inclusione" of DISUFF and he regularly performs cycles of lessons for the same Doctorate.