Antonio DI BARTOLOMEO | Curriculum
PROF. ANTONIO DI BARTOLOMEO
- Associate Professor (present, 4 years) and Researcher (15 years) in Experimental Physics at Salerno University, Italy. Italian National Scientific Qualification as Full Professor in Experimental Condensed Matter Physics (2017) and Full Professor in Electronics (2019).
- Device and Integration Engineer at Intel Corporation, Leixlip-Ireland (3.5 years), STMicroelectronics, Phoenix-AZ (1.5 year) and System Engineer at Creative Electronic Systems, Geneva-CH (1 year).
- Scientific Associate at CERN, Geneva-CH (1 year). Fulbright Research Scholar at Georgetown University, Washington-DC (6 months).
- Guest scientist at IHP-Microelectronics and Infineon Technologies, Frankfurt Oder and Dresden, Germany (8 months).
- MS (1993) and PhD (1997) in Physics at Salerno University, Italy.
Optical and electrical properties of graphene, transition metal dichalcogenides, carbon nanotubes and composite materials. 2D layered materials. Semiconductor heterojunctions and their application as photodetectors, solar cells and chemical sensors. Schottky and van der Waals heterojunctions. Nanowires and nanotubes. Field-effect transistors. Tunneling transistors. Non-volatile memories. CMOS technologies. Solid-state radiation detectors. Field emission materials and devices. Photovoltaic devices. Chemical sensors.
Annually delivered at Salerno University for the BS and MS in Physics:
- Nanoelectronics (MS)
- Physics Laboratory II: Low and high frequency linear circuits (BS)
- Physics Laboratory III: Analog and Digital Electronics (BS)
Other BS, MS and PhD courses taught at Salerno University:
- Physics I – Mechanics (from 2000 to 2019)
- Physics II – Electromagnetism (from 2000 to 2019)
- Physics Laboratory I – Mechanics (from 2015 to 2019)
- Physics of Semiconductor Devices (from 2009 to 2016)
- Graphene and Carbon Nanotube Physics (PhD)
- Condensed Matter Laboratory (MS)
- Medical Imaging (MS).
Supervisor several MS and PhD theses in Physics.
- Physical phenomena and critical topics in electronic and optoelectronics nanodevices. Fabrication and electrical characterization of new field-effect transistors (FETs) based on graphene, transition metal dichalcogenides and other 2D materials. Role of materials, device architecture, contacts, and environmental conditions on FET performance. Development of non-volatile memories based on low-dimensional materials.
- Electric transport, photoresponse and hysteresis in few-layer graphene, MoS2, WSe2, PdSe2, GeAs, etc. Effects of pressure, temperature, defects and gas absorption on 2D layered materials. Field emission from graphene, MoS2, WSe2 and PdSe2. Temperature dependent and anisotropic electrical conductivity in few layer GeAs.
- Electrical and optical properties of van der Waals heterostructures. Fabrication and study of graphene/semiconductor Schottky heterojunctions. Chemical and electrical modulation of Schottky barrier. Design, fabrication and characterization of novel graphene/semiconductor devices for use as photodetector, solar cell and chemical sensors. Study of phenomena occurring at the metal/graphene interface.
- Carbon nanotube growth by CVD and structural characterization by electron beam techniques (SEM, TEM) and scanning probe microscopy. Investigation of field emission, conductivity and photoconductivity of single- and multi-wall carbon nanotubes. Development of an innovative technique to measure two-dimensional maps of field emission current from vertically aligned carbon nanotube films using scanning probe microscopes (AFM/STM).
- Nanomanipulation of individual nanotubes and study of their electrical and mechanical properties in SEM chambers.
- Demonstration of freestanding carbon nanotube films as fast and sensitive thermistors. Photovoltaic effects of CNT/Si structures. Development of photodetectors relying on carbon nanotubes both for sensing and charge amplification purpose.
- Radiation hardness of semiconductor materials and devices such as a-Si/µ-Si junctions.
- Mechanical and electrical properties of composite materials as polyethylene, polypropylene or epoxy filled with multiwalled carbon nanotubes or graphene. Investigation of conduction mechanisms in composite materials.
- Electrical characterization and optimization of semiconductor devices (pn junctions, MOS transistors) for 22 and 14 nm FinFET technologies at Intel Corporation. 14 nm FinFET technology transfer into production. Integration of a single-poly EEPROM cell in a 130 nm SiGe BiCMOS technology for high frequency applications (collaboration with IHP Microelectronics). Integration of a non-volatile NROM memory cell in a 90 nm CMOS technology (collaboration with Infineon Technologies). Charge trapping in oxide multi-layers. Process integration of 0.5 and 0.35 µm BICMOS technologies at STMicroelectronics. Identification and solution of several front-end and back-end process issues (silicon trenching, implanter memory effect, fluctuations of BJT gain, salicide etching, contact junction spiking, voids in via filling, etc.), tuning of inline and electrical parameters and yield enhancement.
- Differential conductance measurements by point-contact spectroscopy and current transport modeling of ferromagnet/superconductor bilayers (PdNi/Nb).
- Collaboration with ALICE experiment at Large Hadron Collider of CERN (European Laboratory for Particle Physics), for the study of the Quark-Gluon Plasma produced in heavy-ion high-energy collisions. Development of a time-of-flight gas detector (TOF) able to identify charged particles by measuring their time of flight with accuracy better than 100 ps. Design, simulation and test of read-out electronics.
- Collaboration with CHORUS experiment at CERN for the search of neutrino oscillations. Detector set-up (nuclear emulsions) and analysis of experimental data. Development of an automatic system, constituted by an advanced optical microscope driven by a personal computer for the analysis of events stored in nuclear emulsions. Analysis of video images and automatic track-finding in nuclear emulsions.
Research Grants and Projects
- Integrated and connected processes for the industrial evolution - PICO and PRO Project, Industrial Research Project PON Intelligent Fab – 2018-2020, MIUR, Italy, code: ARS01_01061.
- Introduction of Nanotechnologies and Advanced Materials in the Industry of Mechanical Power Transmission and Lubricants, INNOLUBE Project, MISE Horizon 2020 - 2017-2020, Italy.
- "New life for previously non-recyclable resources through a new processing technique”-RINASCIMENTO project. Research Project PON, 2019-2021, MIUR, Italy, Code: ARS01_01088.
- Advanced Ionizing Radiation Detectors by CMOS Compatible Graphene-Semiconductor Hybrid Schottky Junctions, CNR-SPIN SEED project 2016-2017, Italy, 1 year from 1/7/2017.
- Heterojuncions of 2D layerd materials for optoelectonic and sensing application. Principal investigator. POR Campania FSE 2014-2020 – Asse III Obiettivo Specifico 14 - Bando rep. n. 1915, 2017, Italy.
- Electric and spin transport in heterojunctions and nanomaterials, Principal investigator. Research Project of Salerno University, Italy.
- Fabrication of electronic devices with 1D and 2D nanomaterials and study of classic and quantum transport phenomena. Principal investigator. Research Project of Salerno University, Italy.
- Carbon nanotube ionization chambers. Principal investigator. Call 2009 of Campania Region, Italy.
- Electric transport and memory effects in single-walled carbon nanotube devices. Principal investigator. Research Project of Salerno University, Italy.
- Carbon nanotubes as gas and temperature sensors. Principal investigator. Fulbright Scholar research grant 2009 and Call 2008 of Campania Region, Italy.
- Electric transport and coherence in nanostructured materials. Research Project of Salerno University, Italy.
- Application of advanced techniques of scanning probe microscopy to the study of superconducting, magnetic and polymeric materials. Research Project of Salerno University, Italy.
- Fabrication of thin films (manganites) and superconducting/ferromagnet heterostructures and their characterization with scanning probe microscopy techniques (STM/STS-AFM-MFM). Research Project of Salerno University, Italy.
- Electrical characterization and modelling of innovative polymeric nano-compounds. Investigator. Research Project of National Interest (PRIN), area 09, Prot. 2008NMRHJS_001.
- GINT - INFN group for Nanotechnology. Carbon nanotubes based radiation detectors. Italian National Institute for Nuclear Research.
- New Technologies for Production, Work Package: Innovative Devices for the Electronic Industry. Excellence Center of Campania Region, Italy.
- Test rig for the identification of friction parameters in principal couplings of machines. Research Project of National Interest (PRIN), Area 09, Prot. 2003092071_001.
- ALICE - Experiment at LHC (heavy ion collisions). CERN, Geneva, and Italian National Institute for Nuclear Research.
- CHORUS - Experiment at SPS, CERN Geneva (neutrino oscillations). Investigator. CERN, Geneva and Italian National Institute for Nuclear Research.
Research Evaluation Projects
- Evaluation of research projects for State Science and Technology, Republic of Kazakhstan, 2019.
- Evaluation of proposals for FLAG-ERA JTC 2019 - Graphene Flagship, call 2019.
- Evaluation of research projects for Israeli Ministry of Science and Technology, call 2019.
- Scientific and technical expert for the evaluation of the Research project MELODICA, Call FLAG ERA II: “Joint Transnational Call 2017 for research projects in synergy with the two FET Flagships Graphene Flagship & Human Brain Project”, funded by MIUR (Italian Ministry for University and Research).
- Evaluation of research projects for Regione Autonoma della Sardegna - Fondo di Sviluppo e Coesione 2014 - 2020 - Interventi di sostegno alla ricerca, 2018
- Evaluation of research projects for the Polytechnic University of Turin, Italy, 2017.
- Evaluation of research projects for the French National Research Agency (ANR), France, 2017
- Evaluation of research projects, Rita Levi Montalcini program, Italy, 2017
- Evaluation of research projects for State Science and Technology, Republic of Kazakhstan, 2017
- Evaluation of the research products (publications) for the triennium 2011-2014 for the ANVUR, Italian National Agency for the Evaluation of University and Research, 2016.
- Evaluation of research projects for the University of Verona, Italy, 2016.
Editor in Chief of IOP Nano Express (2019 – present)
Deputy Editor in Chief of IET Micro & Nano Letters (2019-present)
Editorial board member of:
- IOP Nanotechnology (2018-present)
- IOP Nano Futures (2018-present)
- IOPJournal of Physics D: Applied Physics (2017-present, Board Member of the Advisory Panel)
- IET Micro & Nano Letters (2018-2019)
- MDPI Nanomaterials (2017-present)
- MDPI Applied Sciences (2019-present)
- MDPI Sensors (2018-present)
- MDPI Electronics (2018-present)
- MDPI Materials (2018-present)
- Frontiers in Materials - Carbon-Based Materials and Thin Films (2018-present)
Guest Editor of special issues:
- Research Advances in Low Dimension Materials Surface and Interface, Special Issue, MDPI Materials, 2019
- Nano M&D 2019 “Fabrication, Properties, and Applications of Nano-Materials and Nano-Devices”, Special Issue, Materials Today Proceedings, Elsevier, 2019
- Electronics and Optoelectronics of Graphene and Related 2D Materials, Research Topic, Frontiers in Materials, Thin Solid Films, 2019
- 2D Transition Metal Dichalcogenides, Special Issue, MDPI Materials, 2019
- Special Section/Issue on the 13th IEEE Nanotechnology Materials and Devices Conference (IEEE 2018 NMDC),IEEE Transaction on Nanotechnology (TNANO), 2018-2019
- Carbon nanotube based sensors, Special Issue, MDPI Sensors, 2018-2019
- Schottky barrier devices based on low dimensional materials, Research Topic, Frontiers in Materials, 2018-2019
- Design, Fabrication and Characterization of Novel Graphene Semiconductor Devices, Special Issue, MDPI Applied Sciences
- 2D Materials and Van der Waals Heterostructures: Physics and Applications, Special Issue, MDPI Nanomaterials, 2018-2019
- Tunneling through Nanosciences, Special Issue, IOP Nanotechnology, 2018-2019
- Recent Advances in 2D Nanomaterials, Special Issue, MDPI Materials, 2017-2018
- 2D Materials for Next-Generation Sensors, Special Issue, Journal of Nanomaterials, 2018
- The applications of Graphene and 2D Layered Materials, Special Issue, MDPI Sustainability, 2017-2018
- Field Emission from Graphene and other Nanostructures, Special Issue, MDPI Applied Sciences, 2017-2018
- Graphene and Related materials, Special Issue, IOP Nanotechnology, 2016-17;
- Graphene and Nanotube based Devices, Special Issue, MDPI Nanomaterials, 2016-17;
Scientific Articles Reviewer
Over 750 verified reviews and 350 editorial records for more than 80 journals (Publons data) including:
- IOP: Nanotechnology (IOP – Outstanding Reviewer Award 2016), 2D Materials, Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics (IOP – Outstanding Reviewer Award 2016), Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter, Physica Scripta, Materials Research Express, Semiconductor Science and Technology, Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering.
- APS: Physical Review B, Physical Review Letters, Physical Review Applied.
- ACS: Nano Letters, Applied Materials & Interfaces, ACS Photonics, ACS Nano, ACS Applied Electronic Materials, ACS Applied Nano Materials, ACS Omega.
- AIP: Applied Physics Letters (Top reviewer 2018), Journal of Applied Physics, APL Materials, AIP advances, Review of scientific instruments.
- Elsevier: Carbon (recognized as Outstanding Reviewer 2016), Solid State Electronics, Microelectronic Engineering, Sensors and Actuators A – Physical, Diamond and related materials, Chemical Physics Letters, Materials Science and Engineering B (Outstanding Reviewer 2018), Surfaces and Interfaces, Optical Materials, Microelectronics Reliability (Outstanding Reviewer 2017), Superlattices and Microstructures, Journal of Physics and Chemistry of Solids, Polymer, Materials Chemistry and Physics, Materials Science in Semiconductor Processing, Materials Today Proceedings, Vacuum.
- Wiley: Advanced Electronic Materials, Advanced Materials, Advanced Optical Materials, Small, ChemPhysChem, Physica Status Solidi A, Physica Status Solidi (RRL) - Rapid Research Letters, Advanced Functional Materials, International Journal of Numerical Modelling: Electronic Networks, Devices and Fields, Advanced Materials Interfaces.
- MDPI: Nanomaterials, Materials, Sensors, Electronics, Applied Sciences, Micromachines, Catalysts, Chemosensors, Biosensors, Energies, International Journal of Molecular Sciences, International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, Metals, Fibers, Journal of Low Power Electronics and Applications.
- Cambridge press: Journal of Materials Research.
- ASP: Journal of nanoscience and nanotechnology.
- Springer: Central European Journal of Physics, Nanoscale Research Letters, Applied Physics A, Photonic Sensors.
- IET: Micro & Nano Letters.
- RSC: Nanoscale, Materials Horizons (recognized as Outstanding Reviewer 2018), Journal of Materials Chemistry C, Nanoscale Advances, Molecular Systems Design & Engineering, RSC Advances
- Nature: Scientific Reports, npj 2D Materials and Applications
- IEEE: IEEE Transaction on Nanotechnology.
- AVS: Journal of Vacuum Science & Technology A, Journal of Vacuum Science & Technology B.
- Other: Japanese Journal of Applied Physics, Indian Journal of Physics, Materials Physics and Mechanics journal, Physical Science International Journal, Philosophical Magazine Letters, Philosophical Magazine & Philosophical Magazine Letters.
- Winner of the prize Start cup Campania 2018: Start up your business (prot. 2018/0003612, 28.11.2018) with the project Gradì: A sensor for alcoholic beverages and temperature, Italy, 2018
- Winner of the “Factory” prize at the XII Edition of Best practices for Innovation, Confindustria Salerno, Italy, 2018
Publons awards 2019:
- Top Reviewer in Physics
- Top Reviewer in Materials Science
- Top Reviewers in Cross-Field
Publons awards 2018:
- Top Reviewers for Physics (#2)
- Top Reviewers for Materials Science (#2)
- Top Reviewers for Multidisciplinary
- Top Reviewers for 'Applied Sciences'
- Top Reviewers for 'Materials'
- Top Reviewers for 'Nanotechnology'
- Top Reviewers for 'Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics'
Publons awards 2017:
- Top reviewer for Engineering
- Top reviewer for Material Sciences
- Top reviewer for Physics and Astronomy
- Top reviewer for University of Salerno (Engineering)
- Top reviewer for University of Salerno (Chemistry)
- Top reviewer for University of Salerno (Physics and Astronomy)
- Top reviewer for University of Salerno (Materials Sciences)
- Top reviewer for Italy
Materials Horizons (RSC): Outstanding Reviewer in 2018
Applied Physics Letters (AIP): Top reviewer 2018
IOP Publishing Reviewer Awards 2016: Nanotechnology Outstanding Reviewers in 2016 and Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics Outstanding Reviewers in 2016
Carbon (Elsevier): Outstanding Reviewer in 2016
- Publication Chair of 2020 International IEEE Conference on Nanotechnology (IEEE-NANO 2020)
- Montreal, Canada, July 29-31, 2020
- Organizer and Chair of the International Conference Nano M&D 2019 “Fabrication, Properties, and Applications of Nano-Materials and Nano-Devices”, Savoy Beach Hotel, Paestum, Salerno (Italy) June 04-08, 2019
- Special Sessions Chair, Award Committee member and Program Committee member of the IEEE 13th Nanotechnology Materials and Devices Conference NMDC 2018, Portland, Oregon, 14-17 October 2018
- Scientific responsibility for the area “Smart fab” of the “Far Future Exhibition”, Naples, Italy, 8-11 Nov. 2018
- Moderator, session chair and poster evaluator – 20th International Conference on Advanced Energy Materials and Research, Dublin, Ireland, 13-14 August 2018
- Session Chair WODIM 2018 - 20th Workshop on Dielectrics in Microelectronics (Wide bandgap Semiconductors), Berlin, Germany, 11-14 June 2018
- Organizer of the 1st International Online Conference on Nanomaterials (IOCN2018) 1-15 July 2018 online
- Organizer of the Tunnelling through Nanoscience (TTN2018), International conference, Ravello, Italy, 17-20 October 2018
- Session Chair of NMDC 2017 – 12th IEEE Nanotechnology Materials and Devices Conference NMDC (Nano electronics I), Singapore, 2-4 October 2017
- Chair of GM2016 – Graphene and Related Materials, international conference, Paestum, Italy, 22-27 May 2016
- Elected in the Physics Department Council of Salerno University (2019-2021)
- Research Group Leader from 2008
- Scientific and technical responsibility for the “Graphene and 2D Materials for Nanoelectronics” Laboratory from 2006
- Member of the Technological Transfer Committee of Salerno University from 2018
- Member of the Degree in Physics Monitoring and Analysis Committee from 2017
- Elected in the Physics Department Council of Salerno University (2007-2009)
- Responsible for the Doctorate funds (2000-2006) and the Teaching funds in the Physics Department of Salerno University (2008-2008)
- Member of the Quality Committee of the Physics Department of Salerno University (2004-2006) Member of the Human Resource Committee of the Physics Department of Salerno University (2000-2006)
- Responsible for several Research Projects
Author of over 120 publications, including articles in peer-reviewed journals, two textbooks and one EU and USA patent.
H-index 30, citations >4250 (Scopus) and H-index 35, citations >8350 (Google Scholar).
Over 50 invited talks in international conference and workshops.
- Iemmo, F. Urban, F. Giubileo, M. Passacantando, and A. Di Bartolomeo Nanotip contacts for electric transport and field emission characterization of ultrathin MoS2 flakes Nanomaterials 10 (2020) 106
- Urban, G. Lupina, A. Grillo, N. Martucciello, and A. Di Bartolomeo Temperature and gate effects on contact resistance and mobility in graphene transistors by TLM and Y-function methods Nano Express, NANOX-100002, submitted, Dec. 2019
- Gorrasi, V. Bugatti, G. Viscusi, A. Di Bartolomeo, L. Iemmo, D. C. Zampino, V. Vittoria LDH modified with CNTs as filler for a biodegradable vinyl alcohol based polymer: effect of a ionic liquid on the filler dispersion and the physical and electrical properties of the composites Applied Clay Science CLAY14086, submitted, Oct. 2019
- Grillo, A. Di Bartolomeo, F. Urban, M. Passacantando, J. Caridad, J Sun, L. Camilli Observation of 2D conduction in ultrathin germanium arsenide field-effect transistors ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, am-2020-003488, submitted Jan. 2020
- Sun, M. Passacantando, M. Palummo, J.Caridad, G. Grillo, A. Di Bartolomeo, L.Camilli Impact of impurities on the electrical conduction of in-plane anisotropic 2D materials Physical Review Applied, NMR1034 submitted, Dec 2019
- Di Bartolomeo, F. Giubileo, A. Grillo, G. Luongo, L. Iemmo, F. Urban, L. Lozzi, D. Capista, M. Nardone and M. Passacantando Bias Tunable Photocurrent in Metal-Insulator-Semiconductor Heterostructures with Photoresponse Enhanced by Carbon Nanotubes Nanomaterials 9 (2019) 1598 (Feature Article)
- Palomba, G. Carotenuto, A.Longo, A. Sorrentino, A. Di Bartolomeo, L. Iemmo, F. Urban, F.Giubileo, G. Barucca, M. Rovere, A. Tagliaferro, G. Ambrosone and U. Coscia Thermoresistive Properties of Graphite Platelet Films Supported by Different Substrates Materials 12(2019) 3638
- Urban, F. Giubileo, A. Grillo, L. Iemmo, G. Luongo, M. Passacantando, T. Foller, L. Madauß, E. Pollmann, M. Geller, D. Oing, M. Schleberger and A. Di Bartolomeo Gas dependent hysteresis in MoS2 field effect transistors 2D Materials 6 (2019) 045049
- Di Bartolomeo, A. Pelella, X. Liu, F. Miao, M. Passacantando, F. Giubileo, A. Grillo, L. Iemmo, F. Urban, and S-J Liang Pressure‐Tunable Ambipolar Conduction and Hysteresis in Thin Palladium Diselenide Field Effect Transistors Advanced Functional Materials 29 (2019) 1902483
- Grillo, J. Barrat, Z. Galazka, M. Passacantando, F. Giubileo, L. Iemmo, G. Luongo, F. Urban, C. Dubourdieu, and A. Di Bartolomeo High field-emission current density from β-Ga2O3 nanopillars Applied Physics Letters 114 (2019) 193101
- Giubileo, A. Grillo, M. Passacantando, F. Urban, L. Iemmo, G. Luongo, A. Pelella, M. Loveridge, L. Lozzi, and A. Di Bartolomeo Field Emission Characterization of MoS2 Nanoflowers Nanomaterials 9 (2019) 717
- Luongo, A. Grillo, F. Giubileo, L. Iemmo, M. Lukosius, C. Alvarado Chavarin, C. Wenger, and A. Di Bartolomeo Graphene Schottky Junction on Pillar Patterned Silicon Substrate Nanomaterials 9 (2019) 659
- Giubileo, L. Iemmo, M. Passacantando, F. Urban, G. Luongo, L. Sun, G. Amato, E. Enrico, and A. Di Bartolomeo Effect of Electron Irradiation on the Transport and Field Emission Properties of Few-Layer MoS 2 Field Effect Transistors The Journal of Physical Chemistry C 123 (2019) 1454–1461
- Di Bartolomeo, F. Urban, M. Passacantando, N. McEvoy, L. Peters, L. Iemmo, G. Luongo, F. Romeo, and F. Giubileo A WSe2 vertical field emission transistor Nanoscale 11 (2019) 1538-1548
- Giordano, G. Filatrella, M. Sarno and A. Di Bartolomeo Multi-walled carbon nanotube films for the measurement of the alcoholic concentration Micro & Nano Letters 14 (2019) 304-308
- Grillo, F. Giubileo, L. Iemmo, G. Luongo, F. Urban, A. Di Bartolomeo Space charge limited current and photoconductive effect in few-layer MoS2 Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 1226 (2019) 012013
- Urban, M. Passacantando, F. Giubileo, L. Iemmo, G. Luongo, A. Grillo, A. Di Bartolomeo Two-dimensional effects in Fowler-Nordheim field emission from transition metal dichalcogenides Journal of Physics: Conference Series 1226 (2019) 0120189
- Di Bartolomeo, L. Iemmo, F. Giubileo, G. Luongo, F. Urban, A. Grillo Persistent photoconductivity, hysteresis and field emission in MoS2 back-gate field-effect transistors 2018 IEEE 13th Nanotechnology Materials and Devices Conference, NMDC 20188 January 2019, Article number 8605928
- Di Bartolomeo, L. Iemmo, F. Urban, M. Palomba, G. Carotenuto, A. Longo, A. Sorrentino, F. Giubileo, G. Barucca, M. Rovere, A. Tagliaferro, G. Ambrosone, and U. Coscia Graphite Platelet Films Deposited By Spray Technique On Low Density Polyethylene Substrates Materials Today: Proceedings, in press, September 2019
- Alessandro Grillo, Filippo Giubileo, Laura Iemmo, Giuseppe Luongo, Francesca Urban, Maurizio Passacantando and Antonio Di Bartolomeo Field emission from mono and two-dimensional nanostructures Materials Today: Proceedings, in press, September 2019
- Giubileo, A. Grillo, L. Iemmo, G. Luongo, F. Urban, M. Passacantando, A. Di Bartolomeo Enviromental Effects on Transport Properties of PdSe2 Field Effect Transistors Materials Today: Proceedings, in press, September 2019
- Luongo, A. Grillo, F. Urban, L. Iemmo, F. Giubileo and A. Di Bartolomeo Effect of silicon doping on graphene/silicon Schottky photodiodes Materials Today: Proceedings, in press, September 2019
- Urban, N. Martucciello, L. Peters, N. McEvoy and A. Di Bartolomeo Environmental Effects on the Electrical Characteristics of Back-Gated WSe2 Field-Effect Transistor Nanomaterials 8 (2018) 901 (Feature paper)
- Romeo, A. Di Bartolomeo Scattering Theory of Graphene Grain Boundaries Materials 11 (2018) 1660
- Di Bartolomeo, G. Luongo, L. Iemmo, F. Urban, F. Giubileo Graphene-silicon Schottky heterojunctions for optoelectronic applications Innovative Energy & Research 7 (2018) 70-71 DOI: 10.4172/2576-1463-C1-002
- Di Bartolomeo, L. Iemmo, F. Giubileo, G. Luongo, F. Urban, A. Grillo Persistent Photoconductivity, Hysteresis and Field Emission in MoS2 Back-Gate Field-Effect Transistors Proceedings of the 2018 IEEE 13th Nanotechnology Materials and Devices Conference (NMDC), 14-17 Oct. 2018, Portland, OR, USA, pp.1-2. DOI: 10.1109/NMDC.2018.8605928
- Di Bartolomeo, G. Luongo, L. Iemmo, F. Urban, F. Giubileo Graphene Schottky diodes for photodetection IEEE Transactions on Nanotechnology 17 (2018) 1133-1137
- Di Bartolomeo, A. Grillo, F. Urban, L. Iemmo, F. Giubileo, G. Luongo, G. Amato, L. Croin, L. Sun, S.‐J. Liang, L K Ang Asymmetric Schottky Contacts in Bilayer MoS2 Field Effect Transistors Advanced Functional Materials 28 (2018) 1800657
- Luongo, A. Di Bartolomeo, F. Giubileo, C. Alvarado, C. Wenger Electronic properties of Graphene/p-Silicon Schottky junction Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics 51 (2018) 255305 (8pp)
- Giubileo, A. Di Bartolomeo, L. Iemmo, G. Luongo, F. Urban Field emission from carbon nanostructures Applied Sciences 8 (2018) 526 (Feature paper)
- Giubileo, F. Romeo, A. Di Bartolomeo, Y. Mizuguchi, P. Romano Probing unconventional pairing in LaO0.5F0.5BiS2 layered superconductor by point contact spectroscopy Journal of Physics and Chemistry of Solids, 118 (2018) 192-199
- Urban, M. Passacantando, F. Giubileo, L. Iemmo, A. Di Bartolomeo Transport and Field Emission Properties of MoS2 Bilayers Nanomaterials 8 (2018) 151 (pp 10)
- Alvarado Chavarin, C. Strobel, J. Kitzmann, A. Di Bartolomeo, M. Lukosius, M. Albert, J. W. Bartha, C. Wenger Current Modulation of a Heterojunction Structure by an Ultra-Thin Graphene Base Electrode Materials 11 (2018) 345 (11 pp)
- Luongo, F. Giubileo, L. Iemmo, A. Di Bartolomeo The role of the substrate in Graphene/Silicon photodiodes Journal of Physics: Conference Series 956 (2018) 012019 (6 pp)
- Di Bartolomeo, L. Genovese, F. Giubileo, L. Iemmo, G. Luongo, T. Foller, M. Schleberger Hysteresis in the transfer characteristics of MoS2 transistors 2D Materials 5 (2018) 015014 (pp 9)
- Gorrasi, V. Bugatti, C. Milone, E. Mastronardo, E. Piperopoulos, L. Iemmo and A. Di Bartolomeo Effect of temperature and morphology on the electrical properties of PET/conductive nanofillers composites Composites part B 135 (2018) 149–154
- Iemmo, A Di Bartolomeo, F Giubileo, G Luongo, M Passacantando, G Niu, F Hatami, O Skibitzki and T Schroeder Graphene enhanced field emission from InP Nanocrystals Nanotechnology 28 (2017) 495705 (6pp)
- Di Bartolomeo, G. Luongo, F. Giubileo, N. Funicello, G. Niu, T. Schroeder, M. Lisker, G. Lupina Hybrid graphene/silicon Schottky photodiode with intrinsic gating effect 2D Materials 4 (2017) 025075
- Di Bartolomeo, F. Giubileo, G. Luongo, L. Iemmo, N. Martucciello, G. Niu, M. Fraschke, O. Skibitzki, T. Schroeder, and G. Lupina Tunable Schottky barrier and high responsivity in graphene/Si-nanotip optoelectronic device 2D Materials, 4 (2017) 015024
- Giubileo, A. Di Bartolomeo, L. Iemmo, G. Luongo , M. Passacantando, E. Koivusalo, T.V. Hakkarainen, M. Guina Field Emission from Self-Catalyzed GaAs Nanowires Nanomaterials 7 (2017) 275
- Giubileo and A. Di Bartolomeo The role of contact resistance in graphene field-effect devices Progress in Surface Science 92 (3), 143-175
- Luongo, F. Giubileo, L. Genovese, L. Iemmo, N. Martucciello and A. Di Bartolomeo I-V and C-V Characterization of a High-Responsivity Graphene/Silicon Photodiode with Embedded MOS Capacitor Nanomaterials 7 (2017) 158 (Feature paper)
- Giubileo, N. Martucciello and A. Di Bartolomeo Focus on graphene and 2D materials Nanotechnology 28 (2017) 410201
- Di Bartolomeo, L. Genovese, T. Foller, F. Giubileo, G. Luongo, L. Croin, S. Liang, L.-K. Ang, M. Schleberger Electrical transport and persistent photoconductivity in monolayer MoS2 phototransistors Nanotechnology 28 (2017) 214002
- J. Liang, W. Hu, A. Di Bartolomeo, S. Adam, L.K. Ang A modified Schottky model for graphene-semiconductor (3D/2D) contact: A combined theoretical and experimental study Technical Digest - International Electron Devices Meeting, IEDM 2017, 7838416, pp14.4.1-14.4.4
- Giubileo, L. Iemmo, G. Luongo, N. Martucciello, M. Raimondo, L. Guadagno, M. Passacantando, K. Lafdi, and A. Di Bartolomeo Transport and field emission properties of buckypapers obtained from aligned carbon nanotubes Journal of Materials Science 52 (2017) 6459–6468
- Di Bartolomeo, M. Passacantando, G. Niu, V. Schlykow, G. Lupina, F. Giubileo and T. Schroeder Observation of field emission from GeSn nanoparticles epitaxially grown on silicon nanopillar arrays Nanotechnology 27 (2016) 485707
- Di Bartolomeo, F. Giubileo,L. Iemmo,F. Romeo, S. Russo, S. Unal, M. Passacantando, V. Grossi and A. M. Cucolo Leakage and field emission in side-gate graphene field effect transistors Applied Physics Letters 109 (2016) 023510
- Di Bartolomeo Graphene Schottky diodes: an experimental review of the rectifying graphene semiconductor heterojunction Physics Reports 606 (2016) 1-58
- Niu, G. Capellini, F. Hatami, A. Di Bartolomeo, T. Niermann, E. H. Hussein, M. A. Schubert, H.-M. Krause, P. Zaumseil, O. Skibitzki, G. Lupina, W. Ted Masselink, M. Lehmann, Y-H Xie, T. Schroeder Selective Epitaxy of InP on Si and Rectification in Graphene/InP/Si Hybrid Structure ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2016, 8 (40), pp 26948–26955
- -J. Liang, W. Hu, A. Di Bartolomeo, S. Adam, L.K. Ang A new perspective on the nature of graphene- semiconductor (3D/2D) Schottky contact: A combined theoretical and experimental approach IEEE International Electron Devices Meeting (IEDM), Dec. 2016
- Giubileo, A. Di Bartolomeo, N. Martucciello, F. Romeo, L. Iemmo, P. Romano, M. Passacantando Contact Resistance and Channel Conductance of Graphene Field-Effect transistors under Low-Energy Electron Irradiation Nanomaterials 6 (2016) 206
- Di Bartolomeo, F. Giubileo, F. Romeo, P. Sabatino, G. Carapella, L. Iemmo, T. Schroeder, G. Lupina Graphene field effect transistors with niobium contacts and asymmetric transfer characteristics Nanotechnology 26 (2015) 475202 (9pp)
- Romeo, F.Giubileo, R. Citro, A. Di Bartolomeo, C. Attanasio, C. Cirillo, A. Polcari, P. Romano Resonant Andreev Spectroscopy in normal-Metal/thin-Ferromagnet/Superconductor Device: Theory and Application Scientific Reports 5 (2015) 17544 pp 9
- Giubileo, F. Romeo, R. Citro, A. Di Bartolomeo, C. Attanasio, C. Cirillo, A. Polcari, P. Romano Point Contact Andreev Reﬂection Spectroscopy on Ferromagnet/Superconductor Bilayers Physica C: Superconductivity and its applications 503 (2014) 158-161
- Di Bartolomeo, F. Giubileo, L. Iemmo, F. Romeo, S. Santandrea, U. GambardellaTransfer characteristics and contact resistance in Ni- and Ti-contacted graphene-based field-effect transistors Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter 25 (2013) 155303
- Di Bartolomeo, S. Santandrea, F. Giubileo, F. Romeo, M. Petrosino, R. Citro, P. Barbara, G. Lupina, T. Schroeder, A. Rubino Effect of back-gate on contact resistance and on channel conductance in graphene-based field-effect transistors Diamond and Related Materials 38 (2013) 19-23
- Guadagno, M. Raimondo, C. Naddeo, A. Di Bartolomeo, K. Lafdi Influence of multiwall carbon nanotubes on morfological and structural changes during UV irradiation of syndiotactic polypropilene films Journal of Polymer Science – Part B Polymer Physics 50 (2012) 963-975
- Giubileo, A. Di Bartolomeo, M. Sarno, C. Altavilla, S. Santandrea, P. Ciambelli, A.M. Cucolo Field emission properties of as-grown multiwalled carbon nanotube films Carbon 50 (2012) 163-169
- Di Bartolomeo, F. Giubileo, S. Santandrea, A. Romeo, R. Citro, T. Schroeder, G. Lupina Charge transfer and partial pinning at the contacts as origin of a double dip in the transfer characteristic of graphene based field-effect transistors Nanotechnology 22 (2011) 275702
- Santandrea, F. Giubileo, V. Grossi, S. Santucci, M. Passacantando, T. Schroeder, G. Lupina, and A. Di Bartolomeo Field emission from single and few-layer graphene flakes Applied Physics Letters 98 (2011) 163109
- Romeo, R. Citro, A. Di Bartolomeo Effects of impurities on Fabry-Perot physics of ballistic carbon nanotubes Physical Review B 84 (2011) 153408
- Funaro, A. Di Bartolomeo, P. Pelosi, M. Sublimi Saponetti, A. Proto Dosimeter based on silver-nanoparticle precursors for medical applications with linear response over a wide dynamic range Micro & Nano Letters 6 (2011) 759–762
- Guadagno, B. De Vivo, A. Di Bartolomeo, P. Lamberti, A. Sorrentino, V. Tucci, L. Vertuccio, V. Vittoria Effect of functionalization on thermo-mechanical and electrical behaviour of multi-wall nanotube/epoxy composites Carbon 49 (2011) 1919-1930
- Di Bartolomeo, Y. Yang, M. Rinzan, A. K. Boyd, P. Barbara Record Endurance for single-walled carbon nanotube-based memory cell Nanoscale Research Letters 5 (2010) 1852-1855
- Di Bartolomeo, M. Rinzan, A.K. Boyd, Y. Yang, L. Guadagno, F. Giubileo and P. Barbara Electric properties and memory effects of field-effect transistors from networks of single and double walled carbon nanotube Nanotechnology 21 (2010) 115204
- Giubileo, S. Piano, A. Scarfato, F. Bobba, A. Di Bartolomeo and A. M. Cucolo Study of the pairing symmetry in the electron-doped cuprate Pr1-xLaCexCuO4-y by tunneling spectroscopy Physica C – Superconductivity and its applications 470 (2010) 922-925
- M. Cucolo, S. Piano, F. Giubileo, A. Scarfato, F. Bobba, A. Di Bartolomeo Point Contact Spectroscopy on electron doped Pr1-xLaCexCuO4-y Physica C – Superconductivity and its applications 470 (2010) s243-s244
- Giubileo, S. Piano, A. Scarfato, F. Bobba, A. Di Bartolomeo and A. M. Cucolo A tunneling spectroscopy study of the pairing symmetry in the electron-doped Pr1-xLaCexCuO4-y Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter 22 (2010) 045702
- Di Bartolomeo, H. Ruecker, A. Fox, P. Schley, S. Lischke, K. Na A single-poly EEPROM cell for embedded applications Solid State Electronics 53 (2009) 644-648
- Di Bartolomeo, M. Sarno, F. Giublieo, M. Sarno, C. Altavilla, D. Sannino, L.Iemmo, F. Bobba, A.M. Cucolo, P. Ciambelli Multiwalled carbon nanotube films as small-sized temperature sensors Journal of Applied Physics 105 (2009) 064518
- Giubileo, A. Di Bartolomeo, A Scarfato, L. Iemmo, F. Bobba, A. Cucolo, S. Santucci, M. Passacantando Local probing of the field emission stability of vertically aligned carbon nanotubes Carbon 47 (2009) 1074-1080
- Ambrosio, … A. Di Bartolomeo, … (GINT collaboration) Nanotechnology: a new era for photodetection? Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research A 610 (2009) 1-10
- Guadagno, M. Raimondo, V. Vittoria, A. Di Bartolomeo, B. De Vivo, P. Lamberti, V. Tucci Dependence of electrical properties of polypropylene isomers on morphology and chain conformation Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics 42 (2009) 135405
- Piano, A. De Santis, F. Bobba, F. Giubileo, M. Longobardi, A. Di Bartolomeo, M. Polichetti, A. Scarfato, D. Zola, A. Vecchione, A. M. Cucolo Structural, electrical and magnetic characterization of artificial ferromagnetic/superconducting (La0.7Ca0.3MnO3/YBa2Cu3O7−x) heterostructures Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter 21 (2009) 254205
- Di Bartolomeo, F. Giubileo, M. Sarno, C. Altavilla, D. Sannino, L. Iemmo, D. Mancusi, F. Bobba, A.M. Cucolo, P. Ciambelli Multiwalled carbon nanotube films as temperature nano-sensors NSTI-Nanotech 1 (2008) 112-115
- Passacantando, F. Bussolotti, S. Santucci, A. Di Bartolomeo, F. Giubileo, L. Iemmo, A.M. Cucolo Field Emission from a selected multiwall carbon nanotube Nanotechnology 19 (2008) 395701
- K Aamodt, … A. Di Bartolomeo, … ALICE Collaboration The ALICE experiment at the CERN LHC, Journal of Instrumentation, 3 (2008) 1-245
- Di Bartolomeo, A. Scarfato, F. Giubileo, F. Bobba, M. Biasiucci, A.M. Cucolo, S. Santucci, M. Passacantando A local field emission study of partially aligned carbon-nanotubes by atomic force microscope probe Carbon 45 (2007) 2957-2971
- Gorrasi, M. Sarno, A Di Bartolomeo, D. Sannino, P. Ciambelli, V. Vittoria Incorporation of Carbon Nanotubes into Polyethylene by High Energy Ball Milling: Morphology and Physical Properties Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics 45 (2007) 597-606
- M Ambrosio, A Ambrosio, G Ambrosone, L Campajola, G Cantele, U Coscia, G Iadonisi, D Ninno, P Maddalena, E Perillo, A Raulo, P Russo, F Trani, E Esposito, F Buonocore, A Di Matteo, S Santucci, M Passacantando, M Allegrini, PG Gucciardi, F Bobba, A Di Bartolomeo, F Giubileo, L Iemmo, A Scarfato, AM Cucolo Current results on the development of a carbon nanotube radiation detector Proceeding of the 10th Conference on Astroparticle, Particle and Space Physics, Detectors and Medical Physics Applications, Como, Italy, 2007, p 8-18
- Akindinov,... A. Di Bartolomeo,... The MRPC detector for the ALICE Time of Flight System: final design and Performances Nuclear Physics B (Proc. Suppl.) 158 (2006) 60-65
- Akindinov,... A. Di Bartolomeo,... Study of QGP signatures with the ϕ → K+K– signal in Pb-Pb ALICE events European Physics Journal C 45 (2006) 669-677
- A Akindinov, … A. Di Bartolomeo Magnetic Field and Radiation Tests of a Programmable Delay Line Astroparticle, Particle and Space Physics, World Scientif. Pub. ISBN 9789812773678 Detectors and Medical Physics Applications Vol 3 (2006) 871-875
- Akindinov,... A. Di Bartolomeo,... Quality Assurance procedures for the construction of ALICE TOF detector Nuclear Physics B (Proc. Suppl.) 158 (2006) 78-82
- Alessandro, ... A. Di Bartolomeo, ... ALICE Physics Performance Report – Volume II Journal of Physics G: Nuclear Particle Physics 32 (2006) 1295-2040
- Ambrosio,... A Di Bartolomeo,... Current results on the development of a carbon nanotube radiation detector Proceeding, 10th ICATPP Conference on Astroparticle, Particle, Space Physics, Detectors and Medical Physics Applications, Villa Olmo, 8-12 October, 2007
- Akindinov,... A. Di Bartolomeo, ... Prototype of a cosmic muon detection system based on scintillation counters with MRS APD light readout Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research A 555, 1-2 (2005) 65-71
- Cortese, G. Dellacasa, …, A. Di Bartolomeo … Alice technical design report of the computing CERN-LHCC-2005-018, ALICE TDR 012, ISBN 92-9083-247-9, 2005, pp 104
- C. Neitzert,.. A. Di Bartolomeo… Modification of amorphous and microcrystalline silicon film properties after irradiation with MeV and GeV protons 20th European Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conference, p.1627
- Cortese, G. Dellacasa, …A. Di Bartolomeo … ALICE Technical Design Report on Forward Detectors: FMD, T0 and V0 CERN-LHCC-2004-025 ALICE-TDR-011, ISBN 2-9083-229-0, 2005, pp 1-176
- Scapparone, A. Akindinov,... A. Di Bartolomeo … A multiplicity trigger based on the Time of Flight detector of Alice experiment Electronics for LHC and Future Experiments CERN-LHCC-ALICE (2005) 379-383
- Akindinov,… A. Di Bartolomeo, … Design aspects and prototype test of a very precise TDC system implemented for the multigap RPC of the ALICE-TOF Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research A 533 (2004) 178-182
- Akindinov,… A.Di Bartolomeo,… Latest results on the performance of the multigap resistive plate chamber used for the ALICE TOF Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research A 533 (2004) 74-78.
- Akindinov,… A. Di Bartolomeo,… Operation of the multigap resistive plate chamber using a gas mixture free of flammable components Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research A 532 (2004) 562-565
- Akindinov,… A. Di Bartolomeo,… Results from a large sample of MRPC-strip prototypes for the ALICE TOF detector Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research A 532 (2004) 611-621
- Akindinov,… A. Di Bartolomeo,… Space charge limited avalanche growth in Multigap Resistive Plate Chambers European Physical Journal C 34 (2004) s325-s331
- Akindinov,… A. Di Bartolomeo,… Study of gas mixtures and ageing of the multigap resistive plate chamber used for the Alice TOF Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research A 533 (2004) 93-97
- Carminati,… A Di Bartolomeo,… ALICE: Physics Performance Report, Volume I Journal of Physics G: Nuclear Particle Physics 30 (2004)1517-1763
- P Cortese, V. Chambert, … A Di Bartolomeo,… ALICE forward detectors: FMD, TO and VO CERN-LHCC-2004-025 ALICE-TDR-011 (2004), ISBN 2-9083-229-0, pp 150
- Cortese, ... A. Di Bartolomeo, ... Alice Technical Design Report: Trigger, Data Acquisition, High Level Trigger Control System, Alice TRD 010 CERN-LHCC-2003-062, 2004 , ISBN92-9083-217-7, pp 470
- Akindinov, ..., A. Di Bartolomeo,... Particle Identification with the Alice TOF detector at very high particle multiplicity European Physical Journal C 32 (2003) s165-s167
- Di Bartolomeo, J. Quartieri, S. Steri Lie and Lagrange Series in Nonlinear Equations with Controlled Evolution International Journal of Nonlinear Sciences and Numerical Simulations 4 (2003) 95-97
- Di Bartolomeo, J. Quartieri, S. Steri A Class of Nonlinear Implicit Cauchy Problems Integrated by Groebner's Method International Journal of Nonlinear Sciences and Numerical Simulation, 4 (2003) 103-104
- Antonioli, …, A. Di Bartolomeo, … The Alice time of flight system Nuclear Physics B (Proc. Suppl) 125 (2003) 193-197
- Di Bartolomeo, J. Quartieri, S. Steri Second Order Nonlinear Cauchy Problems in a Four Dimensional Space Equivalent to Evolution Cauchy Problems Journal of Nonlinear Oscillations 6 (2003) 164-168
- Akindinov, ... A. Di Bartolomeo, ... A Study of the Multigap RPC at the Gamma Irradiation Facility at CERN Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research A 490 (2002) 58-70.
- Cortese, ... A. Di Bartolomeo, ... ALICE Addendum to the Technical Design Report of the Time of Flight System (TOF) CERN-LHCC 2002-016, Addendum to ALICE TDR 8, 24 April 2002, ISBN 92-9083- 192-8 pp 144
- Di Bartolomeo, J. Quartieri, S. Steri Perturbed Nonlinear Evolution Problems by Generalized Lie Series Method International Journal of Nonlinear Sciences and Numerical Simulation, 3 (2002) 75-76
- Cortese, ..., A. Di Bartolomeo, ....Alice Technical Design Report of the Transition radiation detector CERN-LHCC-2001-021-ALICE TDR 9, ISBN 92-9083-184-7, 2001, pp 246
- Amendola, E. Barbuto, C. Bozza, C. D’apolito, A. Di Bartolomeo, M. Funaro, … Status of Salerno Laboratory (Measurements in Nuclear Emulsion) arXiv hep-ex/9901034
- Amendola, E. Barbuto, C. Bozza, C. D’apolito, A. Di Bartolomeo, M. Funaro, … SySal: System of Salerno arXiv hep-ex/9901031
- Eskut,… A. Di Bartolomeo,… A search for Nu_Mu->Nu_Tau oscillation Physics Letters B 424 (1998) 202-212
- Di Bartolomeo Sysal: a new fully automatic system for emulsion scanning Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research A 409 (1998) 471-476
- Annis,… A. Di Bartolomeo,… Observation of neutrino induced diffractive Ds+* production and subsequent decay Ds* -> Ds -> τ -> µ Physics Letters B 435 (1998) 458-464
- Eskut,… A. Di Bartolomeo,… Search for nµ->nτ oscillation using the τ decay modes into a single charged particle Physics Letters B 434 (1998) 205-213.
- Di Bartolomeo, F. Cassol, M. Chizhov, J.P. Dupraz, B. Friend, H. Meinhard... Status of the Automatic Microscopes at CERN Chorus Notes 98-006, 1998
- A Di Bartolomeo The CHORUS Experiment: A Status Report Dark matter in Astro-and Particle Physics 1 (1997) 670
- Rosa, A. Di Bartolomeo, G. Grella, G. Romano Automatic analysis of digitized TV images by a computer driven optical microscope Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research A 394 (1997) 357-367
- Eskut,… A. Di Bartolomeo,… The CHORUS experiment to search for µ oscillation Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research A 401 (1997) 7-44.
- Eskut,…A. Di Bartolomeo,… A high sensitivity short baseline experiment to search for µ oscillation-Letter of intent CERN-SPSC/97-5 SPSC/I 213, 14/03/1997, pp 39.
- Di Bartolomeo, C. Bozza, G. Iovane, P. Pelosi Measurement of the muon flux in the CERN-SPS neutrino beam line Chorus notes 97-030, 1997
- Konijn,… A. Di Bartolomeo,… The CHORUS experiment Nuclear Physics B (Proc. Suppl.) 48 (1996) 183-187
- Di Bartolomeo The Chorus Experiment: a status report Dark matter in astro- and particle physics : (DARK '96) : Heidelberg, Germany, 16-20 September 1996 / editors, H.V. Klapdor-Kleingrothaus, Y. Ramachers. Singapore; River Edge, NJ : World Scientific, c1997, p. 670-680, ISBN 981-02-3075-3.
- Aoki,… A. Di Bartolomeo,… Charged particle multiplicity and transverse energy measured in 32S central interactions at 200 GeV per nucleon Il Nuovo Cimento 108 A 9 (1995) 1125-1141
- Quartieri, A Di Bartolomeo, L. Sirignano, M. Guida Fisica 1 – Elementi di teoria ed applicazioni (1a e 2a edizione) Cues Salerno, 2004, pp 373, ISBN: 88-87030-83-9
- Quartieri, L. Sirignano, A Di Bartolomeo Fisica 2 – Elementi di teoria ed applicazioni Cues Salerno, 2004, pp 271, ISBN: 8887030731, 9788887030730
- Di Bartolomeo, D. Sannino, M. Sarno, C. Altavilla, L. Iemmo, F. Giubileo, F. Bobba, L. Longobardi, A. Scarfato, P. Ciambelli, A. M. Cucolo Freestanding carbon nanotube network based temperature sensor Patent n° WO/2010/016024 e 09786824.4-1236 PCT/IB2009/053426 European Patent Application EP2310820A1 (Published 20 Apr 2011) United States Patent Application 20110210415 (Published 01 Sept 2011)
- Di Bartolomeo, L. Iemmo, N. Martucciello, F. Giubileo, C. Giordano, S. Abate, G. Luongo, F. Urban, A. Barbarisi Carbon nanotube sensors for alcoholic graduation University of Salerno patent, Prot. N 0189441, submitted on 06/09/2018
Conference Talks and Posters
- A Di Bartolomeo Field-effect transistors with 2D layered materials Invited talk in the international conference “Smart NanoMaterials 2019: Advances, Innovation and Applications”, Paris, France, 10-13 December 2019
- Di Bartolomeo Few-layer TMDs in back-gated field-effect transistors Invited talk in the International workshop "CA2D: Carrier Doping in two-dimensional layered materials: toward novel physical properties and electronic device applications”, Naples, Italy, 4-5 Novembre