Francesca Romana D'AMBROSIO | Curriculum
Francesca Romana D'AMBROSIO Curriculum
Born in Vietri sul Mare, Salerno (Italy).
Mechanical Engineer, PhD in Biomedical Technologies at University of Naples Federico II.
- Full Professor of Building Physics at Department of Industrial Engineering in University of Salerno (Italy).
- Co-chair of Observatory for Gender Studies and Equal Opportunities at University of Salerno from 2014.
- Member of the Scientific Board of the CIBEC (Interdipartimental Center of Engineering for Cultural Heritage) of the University Federico II of Naples.
Thermal Comfort, Thermal Stress, Metabolic Energy, Thermophysical properties of clothing, Indoor Air Quality, Indoor Environmental Quality and
search ThemesEnergy Saving in Buildings, Dampness in walls, Sustainability in the Energy field, History of Engineering.
- ISO: Italian Official Representative in the ISO/TC 159/SC 5 (Ergonomics of the physical environment).
- CEN: Italian Official Representative in CEN/TC 122/WG 11 (Ergonomics of the physical environment), CEN/TC 156/WG 2 (Natural and mechanical powered residential ventilation), CEN/TC 156/WG 19 (Joint Working Group between CEN/TC 156, CEN/TC 169 and CEN/TC 371 - Revision of EN 15251:2007).
- UNI (Italian Standardization Organization: Vice President of Ergonomics Committee, Coordinator of the WG Physical Environments Workgroup of the TC Ergonomics, Member of the WG4 Environment of the Normal UNI Commission for the Cultural Heritage.
- CTI (Expert member in the SC/1 (Heat transfer and fluid-dynamics) and SC/5 (Air Conditioning and Refrigeration) WGs of the CTI (CTI is an agency federated with UNI aimed to the promulgation of unified standards in the field of the thermal technologies).
- Chair of TC 241 of CTI: Air conditioning systems.
- REHVA (Federation of European Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Associations): Fellow from 2011, member of Editorial Board of REHVA Journal from 2011, Chair del Publishing & Marketing Committee from 2019.
- IAQVEC (Association of Indoor Air Quality, Ventilation and Energy Conservation): Treasurer from 2019.
- ASHRAE: Corresponding member of ASHRAE TC 2.1from 2014.
- AiCARR (Italian Association of Heating Refrigeration and Air Conditioning) President over the period 2017-2020.
- AISI (Italian Society of the History of the Engineering): Member of the Scientific Board and Vice President from 2010.
- SIE (Italian Society of Ergonomics): President of the Campania Section over the period 2004-2007, member of GdL on ergonomics of building environment from 2018.
- ICOMOS Italia: Member of the National Committee from 2016.
- GBC (Green Building Council) Italia: Member of Scientific Committee from 2015.