Luciano DI MAIO | Curriculum
Luciano DI MAIO Curriculum
Luciano Di Maio in 1991 obtained the degree (summa cum laude) in Industrial Technologies Engineering. In 1998, he received the Ph. D. in Chemical Sciences and New Materials at the University of Palermo. From 1999 to 2004 he was assistant professor of Transport Phenomena . In October 2003 he qualified for the role of Associate Professor of Science and Technology of Materials (SSD ING-IND/22). Since January 2005, is serving in that role at the Faculty of Engineering, University of Salerno.
Currently prof. Di Maio has been teaching at the Faculty of Engineering, Degree Courses in Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering and Architectural Engineering.
- He is a member of the Executive Council of the Interdepartmental Research Center of the University of Salerno "Nanomaterials and Nanotechnology (NANO - MATES)."
- He was a member of the commission of competition for university researcher;
- He is a member of the commission of selection as well as PhD supervisor of doctoral theses.
- He is President and a member of committees for the awarding of research grants:
- It's supervisor of thesis in Chemical Engineering in the field of science and technology of polymeric materials.
- He is referee of the international journal "Polymer Enginnering & Science" and is a member of varios scientific associations.
- He is chairman of the Committee guidance and mentoring of theg of Chemical Engineering Didactic Board.
- He is a member of the Committee " Access Test" at the Faculty of Engineering.
- It's auditor in the selection of projects of national interest