Luciano DI MAIO | Curriculum
Luciano DI MAIO Curriculum
Luciano Di Maio in 1991 obtained the degree (summa cum laude) in Industrial Technologies Engineering. In 1998, he received the Ph. D. in Chemical Sciences and New Materials at the University of Palermo. From 1999 to 2004 he was assistant professor of Transport Phenomena . In October 2003 he qualified for the role of Associate Professor of Materials Science and Technology (SSD ING-IND/22). Since January 2005, served in that role at the Faculty of Engineering, University of Salerno.
Since 2020 he is serving as a Full Professor of Materials Science and Technology in the Department of Industrial Engineering of the University of Salerno.
Currently prof. Di Maio has been teaching at the Faculty of Engineering, for the Master Degree Courses in Chemical Engineering, Food Engineering, Civil Engineering and Architectural Engineering, Smart Industry Engineering.
- He is board member of the IMAST technological district (Engineering of polymeric materials and structures);
- He is member of the Scientific Committee of the Master Course in "Sustainable Materials and Technologies for Polymeric and Cellulosic Packaging";
- He is a member of the Executive Council of the Interdepartmental Research Center of the University of Salerno "Nanomaterials and Nanotechnology (NANO - MATES)."
- He participates in commissions for the recruitment of academics;
- He is a member of the commission of selection as well as PhD supervisor of doctoral theses.
- He is President and a member of committees for the awarding of research grants:
- It's supervisor of thesis in Chemical Engineering in the field of science and technology of polymeric materials.
- He is chairman of the Committee guidance and mentoring of theg of Chemical Engineering Didactic Board.
- It's auditor in the selection of projects of national interest