Anna Lisa PICCINELLI | Curriculum
Anna Lisa PICCINELLI Curriculum
- Assistant Professor in food Chemistry (CHIM/10) at the Department of Pharmacy, University of Salerno
- Responsible of Research and Development of Laboratory of Hydrology and Food Chemistry (LICA), Department of Pharmacy, University of Salerno
University Education and Degrees
- Degree in Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Technology (110/110 cum laude), University "Federico II" of Naples
- PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Salerno, project titled "Chemical, nutritional and biological study of vegetal species with medicinal and food interest"
- 2004-05: Centro Regionale di Competenza - Produzioni Agro-Alimentari -Research fellow, project "Training expert research, technologi cal development and management of research in the field of agro-food production"
- 2005-06: University of Salerno Research fellow, project "Monitoring of contamination of super-toxic xenobiotics (polychlorinated biphenyls, polychlorinated dibenzodioxins and polychlorinated dibenzofurans) in human and zootechnical foodstuffs", University of Salerno
- Chemical, nutritional and biological study of food plant species: the investigation involves i) the isolation and identification of chemical markers useful to quality control and ii) development of integrated analytical techiniques for determination of qualitative and quantitative profile
- Development and quality control of food supplements, functional foods and nutraceutical products by selective and enviromental friendly extraction technique
- Development and validation of conventional and innovative analytical procedures to analyze contaminants (principally mycotoxins, pesticides and emerging contaminants) in food and enviromental matrices
Co-author of 52 papers on international scientific journal peer-reviewed and 2 book chapters, and referee for international journals (Journal of agricultural and food chemistry, Analytical and bioanalytical chemistry, Analytica chimica acta, Journal of chromatography A and B, Journal of food science and technology)